Sunday, November 23, 2008

PC & video Games - Wii Remote Controller - Wii remote, good choice

Wii girlPC & video Games: Wii Remote ControllerFrom: Nintendo
Category: Video Games

5 out of 5 stars Wii remote, good choice November 20, 2008
ENG: Original accesories, the best quality.

SPA: Accesorio original, la mejor calidad.



The Wii Remote Controller - wireless technology at its best November 11, 2008
I love my Wii remote controllers. I have three of them. The first two came with my Wii, and the third came with my Wii Play.

As far as batteries are concerned, rechargeable batteries are good. The charge station from Nyko is better.

Have a look at the photo of the product on this page. See the clear plastic case the remote is in? That's known as a remote jacket. You can order those, as well as replacement straps, on the nintendo website. Both can be had for free.

On a whole, the Wii remote controller outranks the controllers from Nintendo Entertainment System and Super Nintendo Entertainment System many times over.



WII for Adults November 5, 2008
The additional wand works great. You must syncronize the wand to the controller before you can use it. I finally had to read the instructions. After this it worked just fine!


Control October 31, 2008
I think these things are way to expensive, but they sure are worth it. I love sitting back on my butt where ever and having a fun time without any restrictions.


Somewhat Useful October 29, 2008
0 out of 2 found this review helpful

The Wiimote is somewhat useful, except for Smash Brothers. Then it is a suitable handicap for professional and semi-pro players vs. casual players.

No comments:

Post a Comment