Sunday, November 2, 2008

$16.79 PediPaws : Fantastic Product

 $16.79 PediPawsBrand: PediPaws
Category: Pet Products

Concept sounds nice but Doesn't Work! November 2, 2008
The concept of PediPaws sounds nice, but it doesn't work. It's a bulky machine that is hard to handle and clumsy to use. To trim my cat's claws, I need to be quick. However, with PediPaws, I need to extend his claw and fit it through the hole in the protective cap. This is nearly impossible as my cat struggles to get away. Furthermore, my cat hates the pressure and vibrations of having his nails sanded down. I have had greater success with a simple nail trimmer.


CAT-taztrophy! October 30, 2008
I tried to use this product on my cat. Her poor little nails were just shredded to pieces. We did one claw and it was so painful to her that she limped around for quite a while. I would not recommend using this product on cats despite advertising


Fantastic Product October 30, 2008
This products solves a painstaking problem in my house with 2 dogs. None of them would take to nail clipping, so the task would get ignored.

PediPaws is fantastic. The instructions were written by someone who knows dogs and walks you through training them. In one night my dogs were trained and they now line up to have their paws done (treats are readily available with each nail clip).


Pet Nail Cutter October 29, 2008
PediPaws.. Product was as advertised. I think it needs to state what size pets it will work best with. It works but if the nails(claws)have alot of growth it's going to take awhile to trim them down,two or three settings because even though it is better than clippers, long sections tend to heat up the nails to an uncomfortable level.


Makes nails smooth October 28, 2008
I like this product PediPaws, it makes my dogs nails smoother than cutting or filing. It does make some noise, and the grinding of the nails smells a little, but it is a great product.

No comments:

Post a Comment